PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDING
Met2Plastic offers prototype to production run capabilities utilizing state-of-the-art equipment featuring automation, closed loop processing, and SPC capabilities. We have the ability to mold a variety of part sizes, from less than 1g to 106 oz on 40 to 720 ton presses.
- Modern presses equipped with automation and closed loop process controls
- Process technicians trained in scientific molding techniques
- Prototype to production run quantities
- Tight tolerance molding
- Structural foam molding
- Gas assist molding
- ISO Class 8 (Class 100,000) Cleanroom Molding Capability
- Automation to ensure production efficiency and part consistency
We’re capable of molding most thermoplastic materials, from commodity resins such as Polypropylene and Polystyrene to high temperature engineered materials, such as Ultem™ PEI and PEEK.
Our materials capability includes experience processing the following materials: