PLASTIC INJECTION MOLD BUILDING
Met2Plastic’s full service tool room, along with our partnership with external mold builders, provides the capability to build small, medium, and large sized molds.
Speed to market is crucial to the success of your program and our full-service toolroom, equipped with the latest technology to speed the moldbuild process, ensures you get your plastic program launch fast and when you need it. Our equipment includes the latest in CAD/CAM, High Speed CNC Machining, and CNC EDM technology. MET’s team of skilled moldmakers has ample experience building tooling for a variety of applications, from low-volume aluminum molds to complex hardened-steel production molds
Our goal is to make sure your mold is properly designed and constructed as we know our customers rely on us to provide quality solutions. We understand that mold design, mold material selection, and mold construction are essential to quality production parts. This is of particular importance with engineered and high-temperature materials. Our years of experience building molds for such applications will ensure a successful launch and continued quality production.
Mold Building Capabilities:
- Full service toolroom, with CAD/CAM High Speed CNC Machining, and CNC EDM technology
- Low-volume tooling options, including aluminum molds and tooling insert programs for small parts – ideal for short-run applications requiring 100 to 100,000 parts
- Tooling for high-temperature applications
- Capacity for small to large-sized molds
- Outsourced tooling project management